?! newbie konfusion ?! help

Updated
?! newbie konfusion ?!  help

i have a ltd viper 1000 deluxe white with the gold hardware  seymour duncan  5 an 57 !!! ive only been playing 7 months an dont feel that comfortable with this guitar ??? the neck seems alittle wide not thick just wide, ok what im saying is as a beginner i lucked out to get this axe im putting time on it but im not feeling it!! as someone new i said to my self just push myself an if the neck is too wide itll make me better in the long haul ???? or should as a new player get something im more comfortable with ??? sounds like it should be simple but rrrrrrrrrrr its not !? also if i do decide to change up how do i find out what my guitar is worth for trade ?? any web sites ?? people must love these viper 1000s cuz you never see them for sale, i had to look on google images then back tract which also brings me like i should keep viper monster or move on i thought some feed back might help me make my mind up should i trade the viper for something more comfortable for me to play .Also any suggestion im staying esp or ltd  thanx 

Pushead

I'll say that as a new player I had a difficult time getting my hand and fingers into good positions. It took quite a while to feel comfortable to me. I'm not sure another guitar would have made much of a difference.

My suggestion would be to go to a few different shops and play a lot of different guitars. Hopefully you can find a good sales person who you can describe your situation and will make some good suggestions as to what might be a better fit for you.

As for value of your guitar, check completed auctions on eBay and look at guitars that have sold to get a realistic idea of what your guitar is worth.

brian k.

thank you !!

Post to Thread