ESP LTD KH602

Updated
Joe R.

A few days ago I ordered a brand new guitar from ebay (ESP LTD KH 602) and I paid $899 and when I got it it lookd like a second hand guitar. The guitar has two pretty series dings and the middle knob looks tilting aside. When I checked the serial number online I didn't find anything. Please help me and tell me if the guitar is fake and what to do if it is.

Thank you!

tim t.

You need to contact the seller ASAP and I hope you used PayPal. Damage could happen in shipping but are they a real distributor? Hope you didn't get hosed. Check with esp customer service, probably have to wait till Monday but they can tell you about serial numbers. Is this an April fool joke?

Joe R.

I checked it like a 1000 times and it couldn't happen during the shipping. I used paypal. Not an April joke man. It's very series and I need help ASAP. By the way thank you so much for the quck reply. How can I tell if the serial number is valid or not? When I checked the serial number on this site http://www.rickenbacker.com/service_serials.asp I have got a message that my serial number is invalid.

Joe R.

When I bought the guitar the seller sold me the guitar for $835 and after I talked to him and told him what I think and the the guitar looks like a second hand and I showed him the dings he offered me $500 refund. So it's like I paid $335 for a second hand but now I think that guitar is fake. I don't know what to do. Do you think I should accept the refund or not and if not what should I do? No joke man!

Thank you for the help.

Nathan S.

It's not a fake, $335 is not too bad I don't think for a 602, even with the dings. Get yourself a "caution hot" sticker, add some more of you're own damage and make your own KH vintage!

Joe R.

First thank you for your reply but are you sure it's not a fake because I couldn't find anything about that serial number.

Thanks again for your reply!

Nathan S.

Positive it's not a fake. And you won't find anything on it's serial# and typically ESP can't even tell you anything for sure about their s/n's especially on LTD stuff. It is a 2015 model for sure, and has all the correct markings on the back of the headstock, along with the LTD embossed tuners which no one on the planet is going to spend the time or money on equipment needed to duplicate that detail on $1000.00 MSRP guitar.

Joe R.

Okay Thank you very much for your help!

Breadfan32

If you paid with PayPal and it's not as described make a claim and get refunded.  

Paypal is very good for protecting the buyer.  

Post to Thread