Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Updated
Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Hi there!

I currently own LTD DV8-R and LTD KH-WZ and they sparked a idea in me:

I think ESP needs to create two "new" models: V-1000 and M-1000 with tom bridge. Let me explain myself.

What comes to the M-series, ive owned M-II, M-1000 and KH-WZ (which is the same shape). There is no tom bridge version of that shape besides M-I which is 2k here. And many others also cannot put that much into guitar. So you guys at ESP should create M-50,M-400 (or 350 whatever it is) and M-1000 with tom o matic bridges (m-1000 with locking tuners and tonepros bridge!).

And then the v. I own the Mr. Megadeths old signature LTD: the DV8-R which is amazing guitar. But one day i thought that what if it would get stolen or broken or something. What guitar would replace it? Well the closest guitar specs wise is E-II V-II. Again, me and many more people doesnt have extra 2k to put on a guitar. V-401 is set-neck with regular ltd tuners and so on. And almost every other ESP LTD shape has a deluxe version of them, so should the v have!

Solution: V-1000 with two finishes (black with rosewood fingerboard and EMGs, white with ebony fingerboard and jazz/jb duncans). Also with locking tuners and tonepros bridge. Even these models with floyds wouldnt be bad idea!

What do you guys think?

Post to Thread