Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Updated
Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Hi, 

I have to make a quick purchase decision on a LTD GL600 Serpent model...I don´t know if this is worth the money for the quality of these guitars ..as I have the ESP Skulls/Snakes (original 1990 version) and other top end USA guitars but ... this guitar does not have any serial numbers on rear of headstock just the ESP logo... I don´t know the age as is 2nd hand but should it be like this as other Serpents I see in old adverts have serial numbers and other jargon printed there ...?

Just would not want ot buy a fake or a repair job . Apart from that if anyone knows if the Floyd is the Original fitted to these or a cheaper version and if the 3 pcs neck quality is ok as is a cheaper construction I think vs solid 1 pc . 

Thks alot for your time ,

PS. I signed up again as a member as the re-activation password didn´t work .. so back to zero on forum ..

Tony

Pushead

I suspect there is a serial number, but it's in a light color that can't be seen in the pic.

Tony  M.

I enlarged it and see nothing ...I asked owner but he knows nothing about it as not new purchase . Seems genuine .

Post to Thread