LTD Please Step Up Your Game

Updated
AKSSARAA

Over the years I looking that LTD brand is getting more behind compared to Schecter and Jackson in term of specwise and design.

Here some suggestion for this matter.

-Bring in compound radius fretboard and make it a bit different, how about 10"-16" inch radius.

-More satin finish neck for smoother feel.

-Better selection of pickups. Too much TB4 and EMG81. Please bring in something more exiting.

-Include detecable ESP arming adjuster for higher end model to solve the Floyd Rose overly sensitive response and improve ease in set up.

-Bring these sexy ,interesting and original ESP design like, ESP Mii CTM , ESP Mii DX (ergonomics heel and quick axcess tuss rod adjustment , deep dish jack plate) , HRF, Mystique , Reversed headstock horizon with angled pickups. Angled neck rail pickup like in the 80s.

-For signature model, please bring in George Lycnh model with "Tiger" headstock which looks super awesome.

Below are the pictures of those improvement and design suggestions:

Come on LTD, please be more exiting. At lease implement these fantastic design. Make us want to throw our money into more of your guitars instead!

Austin H.

I feel that the pickup selection has gotten a little more diverse in the past 6-8 months, with the introduction of the new ferman pickups and adding certain dimarzio's, but the emg 81 and tb4 are pretty popular pickups, they will lean to what will make more money of course.

AKSSARAA

I agree about the pickups, salute on that. Now, the bolt on design , please bring ergo Mii DX bolt on design into LTD line to compete with Jackson new bolt on and Ibanez AANJ On top of that , how about Floyd Rose Pro + ESP arming adjuster ? Compound radius fingerboard + Stainless steel hard frets?

Stevie Strings

Too funny

Travis D.

We appreciate your interest in this content. However, Truck Accident in Atlanta is a personal injury legal practice that works with clients from all over Georgia. We have handled litigation and criminal defense for many years. Los Angeles truck accident attorney cz.law Henningsen Law https://legalfav.com/2023/04/legal-marketing-a-guide-to-building-your-law-firms-brand/ handles situations that have a profound impact on people's lives and provide comfort during a trying time. Our attorneys are empathetic and aware of the anxiety you experience when you lose your home or other property as a result of someone else's negligence.

Doherty N.

hello

peweck j.

the best game 2023 is just fall game please try it.

Drain S.

I am impressed to read the information here this is good blog i like it thanks for sharing this.

drain buddy ultra flo

Nickk  R.

i love this information thank you. 

Post to Thread