ESP LTD TE-417 SWS Questions?

Updated
Rocks256 .

Hello there fellows

I've been looking around for a new 7 string guitar, my main guitar is Esp Ltd Modern Horizon 417. It is a great guitar i have for years, its really slim and it's really light which makes it really easy and fun to play. After few years i decided to try out Telecaster, however i never really had opportunity to play one even when i used to work at guitar shop for  short peroid of time.

ESP LTD TE 417 Snow White Satin

How does this guitar feels compared to Mh 417? Is it as light and has thin body like my Esp Ltd or is it heavy like other telecasters ? Can't really decide about it since i never had chance to pick it up one in a local store. Is neck really accessible for soloing? Have you guys tried this out ? The price of guitar is 750 $ Here in POlish Guitar Center.

Rocks256 .

Bump...

Austin H.

I have personally tried both colors and one thing I really like about them was how balanced they were, body weight was nice and firm while it wasn't neck heavy, alot like when you put it on and it stays unless you move it.  Pretty big on the EMG's I like that active sound.

Body weight is pretty good, pretty close to about 3/4's a real tele, the neck is alot like the mh but a little bit rounder, barely noticeable when i tried them out.  So I would say hell yeah, go for it!

Rocks256 .

Thanks you sir !

However 407 was removed from production, now Te 417 is only available. I hope i'll get one during this years, since it is hard to get these new Ltd in Europe.

Post to Thread