new neck joint

Updated
Matt S.

Love this!!

Matt S.

I'm kind of surprised there's no talk about the new neck joints on the new EC models. I'm really diggin the new heal joint conversion. I'm a traditional thick body(EC-401VF and EC-1000T) style guy. I own two EC-401VF and one EC-1000T. Man, looking at the new EC-401VF back with the belly cut, new neck joint, and shaved cutaway has really got me interested. Has anyone played the 2016 model yet?

I tried to post a link but it say I don't have enough points. Just go to the Ltd EC-401vf product page and you can see the new backs.

Anyway, I just signed up for these forums but I've been playing ESP and Ltd for about 7 years now and I love them. I hope to play a new one soon!!

Matt S.

Here's my Ltd's.. Sorry, doing all of this on a phone.

Matt S.

The wine red is mine. Got it from GC. My newest addition.

William H.

I just picked up a new EC-401QM, the GC exclusive satin red, and it has that new neck heel joint.  It's amazingly comfortable and I hope ESP/LTD is going to do all of their Eclipse models with that neck joint here on out.  Also, the neck itself is flatter than the regular LTD Eclipse necks - I know, I have two other LTD Eclipses.  Overall this is a huge step in the right direction for ESP/LTD: flatter necks and improved contoured neck heel joint.

Post to Thread