Favorite?

Updated
Favorite?

Hello everyone. I have recently been looking around the ESP products and have seen alot of great guitars. I also am fairly new at playing guitar also. With that being said I was wondering which ones does everyone enjoy playing the most. (If you even have a favorite)

david s.

Hi, I've been playing for over 30 years and have been a fan of esp ltd guitars since January when I purchased an ltd mh 50 new for less than 300 bucks, it's a quality guitar for little cash and has a Floyd rose which is important to me, since then I've purchased a Kirk Hammit signature model and an ec 401 fr and I love them all and they are in my regular gigging rotation, imo you can't go wrong with these axes, keeping in mind that like all electrics you may have to make adjustments to your taste and if you're not comfortable with adjustments yourself take to a pro, good luck!

Adam KasnyĆ³czki

ECs, had a 50 series EC back when I started playing, was great compared to the others I had though the 24.75 scale and 24 frets are small to me on the higher registers but that was something I got used to slowly.

Post to Thread