Colours?

Updated
Colours?

I have to admit I've owned a few guitars in my day but I believe I have found my "go to" and "want more of".

I bought a LTD MH 350NT a couple years ago and it always seems that I return to it and it's become my favourite and I believe I'm going to stick to this make and model "upgrade in model # of course" but when I look on the site all I see is the same see-thru black, gloss black etc etc....

Yes I do like the Deluxe 1000 in the blue but I'm not a fan of the glittery pearl binding and whatnot.....

Is it just me or do these guitars just not come in decent colours? Please ESP let's start putting some colour in your MH's.

Thelaptops g.

The creativity and originality of your posts never cease to impress me. I eagerly await each new article you publish. Thank you for consistently delivering exceptional content!
Also Check -  N4GM

Thelaptops g.

Wow, this resource has been a game-changer for me! The detailed explanations and interactive lessons have really helped me grasp complex concepts easily. Kudos to the team behind this amazing educational platform!
Order Bridal Jewellery New Design Online
betonline login

Air F.

Anda dapat mengunduh Bling2 APK terbaru untuk Android. Bling2 APK adalah aplikasi live streaming yang menawarkan pengalaman hiburan yang menarik.

Thelaptops g.

Setting realistic goals, finding a workout buddy, and varying your routine can help keep things interesting. Also, celebrate small victories along the way to stay motivated. Remember, consistency is key!
bitbuy login
Swyftx Login
Best Website Development Company in India

Thelaptops g.

Hey everyone! I've been using Ambien for insomnia, and it has been a game-changer for my sleep quality. 
Buy Xanax Online Without prescription
Buy Ambien Online Without prescription

Thelaptops g.

Wow, this blog post really caught my attention! The depth of information provided is impressive. I appreciate the effort put into explaining the topic thoroughly. Also, kudos for keeping the content engaging. Looking forward to more great reads. Cheers!
Swyftx Login
Bybit Login

Thelaptops g.

I'm not an expert, but have you considered incorporating more cardio into your workout routine? It could make a big difference in your fitness journey!
the lincoln lawyer review

Thelaptops g.

Your lifestyle tips are always so practical and inspiring. I've started incorporating some of them into my daily routine, and it's making a noticeable difference. Keep sharing your wisdom!
Bovada Login
College Sutra

Post to Thread