Colours?

Updated
Colours?

I have to admit I've owned a few guitars in my day but I believe I have found my "go to" and "want more of".

I bought a LTD MH 350NT a couple years ago and it always seems that I return to it and it's become my favourite and I believe I'm going to stick to this make and model "upgrade in model # of course" but when I look on the site all I see is the same see-thru black, gloss black etc etc....

Yes I do like the Deluxe 1000 in the blue but I'm not a fan of the glittery pearl binding and whatnot.....

Is it just me or do these guitars just not come in decent colours? Please ESP let's start putting some colour in your MH's.

MW555

I hear you, let's hope ESP does as well.

Reminds me of Henry Ford and his line regarding car colors; "you can have any color you want, as long as it's black"

The Ltd. MH-1000NT STB, MH-350FR DBS, EC-1000FM ASB, EC-402V DMZ MGO, EC100QM FCSB, the Mystique, Horizon and M models, in colors other than black (E-II series), etc., are beautiful guitars, so we know ESP can make a guitar with quality, looks and "playability".

I think it's the metal-crowd, which I am part of, purchasing so many black guitars, as some of us think metal requires a black guitar because "colors are for pop music or something",. or "you can't be a badass with a guitar in any color but black".

I guarantee you I can play music as heavy as anyone, regardless of the color of my guitar.

The MH-1000NT STB, EC-1000FM ASB, and the E-II M-II FM ACSB are some of the best looking guitars I've seen (especially the EC-1000FM ASB, and I like the "abalone inlays and purfling" ) and will play a power-chord just as well as their black counterparts.

(I also don't need long hair and a beard - What's up with the terrorist-look these days?)

One does not have to look as if one's other guitar is an AK-47 and every metal / hard-rock / clasic-rock guitarist does not have to play a black guitar to be a decent player.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

10/29/18:

I wrote the above 3 years ago in response to ESP and black guitars. A few of us think colors other than black are O.K., too.

What does ESP do for 2018(?), produces the "Black Metal" series.

Too funny.

In addition: I'm quoting myself below.

"...some of the best looking guitars I've seen (especially the EC-1000FM ASB, and I like the "abalone inlays and purfling" ) 

P.S. I now own the EC-1000FM ASB and it looks just as good in person as it does online. 

Let's not forget the power chords.(Root/5th).

Andrew C.

I couldnt agree more.. I was lucky enough to score one of the see thru green EC1000's from a few years back but I'm jonesin for that purple or blue version that was available for a short while.

I may be crazy, but that particular flavor of dark purple below has a certain 'metal' quality about it IMO.

Frank G.

I'd take purple no problem. A nice see thru green sunburst would be nice as well. Anything other than black, white and brown. The MH's have nothing other than those colours and it's disappointing.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Daniel R.

I had a MH350NT and loved the guitar. Had some finished flaws but otherwise is an awesome guitar. It was stolen a week ago along with all of my gigging equipment. Insurance is replacing it with a MH1000NT in see thru purple and so far from what I’ve seen it’s a beautiful color. I really like the brown burst of the MH350NT but the purple looks so gorgeous. It’s weird that particular MH1000NT doesn’t come in other colors unless you want other differences like tremolo and pickups. I find it really weird that the colors are really limited. Either way I’m very ok with the purple. 

Thrash8315

The Ocean Blue MH-1000FR sounds very good. I would like to see it in-person before getting one.

Tony L.

I'm more than a little annoyed that the H 1001 FR, which is my dream loadout as far as electronics and hardware is concerned, only comes in a paint job that looks like a used coffee filter. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of those ocean blue looking discontinued ones will pop up in the secondary market. Or better yet, maybe ESP will make it in that Violet Andromeda...

loyed b.

In terms of electronics and hardware, the H 1001 FR is my dream loadout, so I'm more than a little annoyed that the sole color option is a paint job that looks like an old coffee filter. If I'm lucky, I could come across one of those discontinued ocean blue models on the secondary market. Better still, maybe ESP will be successful in that Violet Andromeda. 

ellis w.

Wow, awesome. This is exactly what I was looking for. drift hunters

Logan D.

Totally agree! I’d love to see army green and ferrari red available on all models. Especially the EX201!

davis j.

It's great to hear that you have found a guitar that you really enjoy playing, the LTD MH 350NT! Personal preference for guitar colors can vary from person to person, and it's understandable that you might be looking for more variety Infinite Fusion Calculator in the available colors for that specific model. Happy playing, and I hope you find the perfect guitar that meets both your tonal and aesthetic preferences!

Air F.

Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from geburtstagswünsche to make that special someone's day extraordinary.

Caption IG Aesthetic
Feliz Cumpleaños
Geburtstagswünsche

Thelaptops g.

I've been playing EverQuest for years, and I must say that the community is one of the friendliest I've ever come across. It's always a pleasure to group up with helpful and kind players. Also don't forget visit these blogs.
https://legendaparafotosozinha.com/
https://поздравлениесднемрождения.com/

Huno d.

Sincere gratitude for the ones you share and provide. In addition to making sure you have fun, we also want you to gain knowledge. fnaf security breach

Emma O.

Without a doubt! I wish that all models came in army green and Ferrari red. The EX201 in particular. Retro Bowl College 

Thelaptops g.

Tried this recipe last night, and it was a huge hit with my family! Thanks for sharing such delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. Can't wait to explore more!
Check - ratingviews.com 

Lourdes M.

That;s nice!

Post to Thread