LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG

Updated

Lets Talk about this 2 ctm models 

what is the best Pickup DMZ OR EMG ? 

Please Share your Experience if you have them  and what Genre's you used with it . 

Pushead

You're probably better off looking at YouTube to get ideas of what kinds of sounds people get with the different pickups.

My experience with the DiMarzio 36th Anniversary pickup set is that they're voiced more toward vintage or classic sounds.  I have guitars with EMGs and DiMarzios in them.  I use a 36th Anniversary at the neck, but a Norton at the bridge of my mahogany bodied guitars for metal or rock sounds.

You have a lot more range with the EMGs than people give them credit for.  They do sound different depending on the guitar you put them in, but they'll always have the same tendencies.

Zhalman

That, but look for better videos of the EMGs, ppl tend to eq(or not eq) the same sh**ty tone which is annoying, there's more to it than what ppl use it for.

RiDLEY09

i have played Alternative Rock , and Punk Like Greenday. also Japan Rock like One Ok Rock, i play Jazz Rock and Pop Rock too like Paramore.

but my plan to buy is the EC-1000T CTM DMZ ,,, is that a good choice guitar and PU based on my Genre's ??

or if i choose this , it can be tone it up with my Genre's by using Pedals ??? Distortion Mixing ??? 

Sorry for my English haha. i'm a Asian. 

Anyway thanks for your Comments Guys, appreciated! ...

Zhalman

I recommend you to check out the EC401 DMZ product demo under ESP gallery tab and there's another on youtube. Should give you an idea how they sound.

RiDLEY09

Yeah, i already do watching and listening those 401 DMZ's and it pushing me a lot to pick this EC-1000T CTM DMZ.

Anyway Thanks for your Comment and suggestions. Godbless!

Pushead

You'll be okay, especially if you have an overdrive pedal on your board.

RiDLEY09

Oh Really? , OMG Thanks! . maybe i should look for the best Distortion/Overdrive Pedal.

Thanks for your Info bro. and a lot. Godbless!

RiDLEY09

up................

Adam Kasnyóczki

Personally I dislike DiMarzios, great pups, but not my taste so I'd go with the emg one and replace it with SD Blackouts

Sly Hard

Hello guy's i have one. I play hard rock , heavy , rock'n'roll , sometime classic and folk and il like clean tone a lot to.. i think that guitar are the best choice if you want a versatile instrument..With a pedal board and a good amp you can play everything you want... don't forget DMZ PAF 35 are passive humbucker ...so if want the sound of super metal brutal distortion by one with EMG active ...But for the guitar at all .... that's a really good guitar for the price !!! Really Good !!!

Irma D.

I don't mind something if it isn't made of agathis or doesn't contain abalone.

I cannot stress this more. The 1000s represent the pinnacle of the limited range; it would be lovely to be able to purchase one this nice without having oyster all over it. Because of this, I'm very certain that I'm not the only one who stepped down to a 400 or 500 series.

Oh free games, and an old-style hard tail H body with a single coil in the neck position. They ought to provide it as a choice, actually.

Eric P.

hard rock/metal genres. EMG are my preferred over the Dimarzio for straight up metal. That's dependent on the amp/cab too though, and the DMZ can really fill out a setup that's lacking in the bottom IME.

Michael  A.

Both of these guitars are high-quality instruments, and the decision should be based on your specific needs and tonal preferences cookie clicker

nam d.

No en vano la mayoría de modelos a partir de la LTD EC-400 vienen equipados con pastillas activas EMG

Jeffree  S.

Both guitars are excellent choices, and the decision between them comes down to personal Spend Elon Musk Money preference and the specific tones you desire for your playing style and musical genres. If possible, try both guitars in person to see which one feels and sounds best to you.

Post to Thread