String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

Updated
String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

I just bought an LTD MH-1000 with the Evertune bridge.  The first thing I noticed was the string spacing seems different than any other guitar I have.  The bass string is inside the fretboard quite a bit.  Here are some pics.  Can anyone verify the string spacing on an MH1000 25.5 scale and does it vary from Floyd Rose, fixed bridges and evertune bridges? I would expect they are all pretty much the same for this 25.5 scale model.  I asked LTD but I have not heard back yet and I am impatient.  Its hard to measure and take a pic, i think the bass string is about .250 inches from fretboard and the trebele is is .175 inches.  The bridge looks like 2.025".  Is this up to spec?

I don't have enough points to post links, replace "dot" with . and "slash" with / and remove spaces...what a pain, thanks for taking the time to check it out.

s1181 DOT photobucket DOT com SLASH user SLASH toobhed SLASH library SLASH public?sort=3&page=1

ToobHed

Over three business days since contacting LTD support and no answer from them, can anyone else help?

Pushead

Bridge looks misaligned to me.  It's hard to tell from those pictures as to the bridge location vs the pickups and neck.  I don't have any experience with the Evertune, but from one of the pictures, it looks like the high E saddle it askew toward the edge of the fretboard.  You might consider sending a note to Evertune to get some advice.

And in an effort to help, here's his pics:

http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/toobhed/library/public?sort=3&page=1

Post to Thread