New Guitar Day!

Updated
New Guitar Day!

Just got a LTD EC-401! Awesome guitar, great neck, tone and look. It also features my favorite pickup combo the Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in the bridge and the SH-1 59 in the neck. Also it's got the Ervana Compensated nut on it and holds tuning very well. I tune down to C# and my number 1 guitar is my LTD KH-202 it's got a Floyd on it so the KH-202 of course stays in tune but with me EC-401 I'm shocked at how well it stayes in tune.

david s.

Got mine 2 weeks ago and it's awesome! An lp style guitar with active emg's and a Floyd rose that looks great and plays like a dream,who could ask for more?

Brian T.

I love the eclipse line. Years ago I had a Gibson lp studio and eventually sold it cause the neck wasn't that comfortable, not a fan of Gibson's heel joins and well tuning stability wasn't the best. The next guitar I want is another eclipse with a floyd rose. This one's got a tune o matic style bridge which is cool but once you play a guitar with a Floyd Rose your hooked! Personally I'm not a fan of EMG's or active pickups but to each there own, this eclipse has my favorite pickup combo the Duncan Custom and 59, eventually I'm going to replace the EMG HZ's in my KH-202 with that pickup combo. 

Brian T.

Also who can't resist a sunburst lp style guitar just has a real classy look!

Zhalman

I'm jealous now, looks great! 

Brian T.

Yeah I'm happy with my Eclipse. Also really like the vintage style sunburst finish on it. Next guitar is gonna be a LTD eclipse with a floyd on it!

Roger D.

Great looking guitar, congrats!!!

Matt W.

These are great guitars, I love mine.

Brian T.

I agree Matt these guitars are awesome. Great craftsmenship, playability, just all around great guitars. 

Post to Thread