NGD

Updated
Scott L.

just picked it up today. Super happy with it..

Scott L.

I'm a little intrigued by esp lately. Seems like the quality has gone way up , even with the ltd line.  

The satin neck finish is for sure to my liking.  Love the 57/66 too. Still can't get on to a7 string though.  Might have to pick up cheapy in order to adapt. 

Michael W.

Nice! I just ordered the LTD EC-2015 today. Can't wait for it to arrive! How do you like those pickups?

Scott L.

The 57/66 are a very nice set. Can do some vintage to modern with them . 

Scott L.

Probably the most versatile out of all the Emgs ....except the coil split models of course.

i do normally love the het set however these do fit the bill very nicely. Wait the het set in my mh2015 ....that might be sweet lol

Michael W.

I'm guessing the het set is hotter than these? Never tried them, just the regular 81/60

Scott L.

The het set are for sure hotter but not overwhelming like say a bare knuckle aftermath. Het said is hot but so clear even in the neck postion. 57/66 is in between the 81/85 and het set imo....you will love them for sure....

coalition s.

The H 1001 FR, my ideal loadout in terms of electronics and hardware, only comes in a paint job that resembles a used coffee filter, which irritates me to no end.

Post to Thread