LOCKING TUNERS?

Updated
Mr.G.

Hi!

I'd like to replace the stock standard tuners on my ESP LTD EC-1000 EverTune to those fantastic locking tuners, but I don't know WHERE can i get them. If anyone has info, please let me know. thanks.

Mr.G.

Thanks a bunch! I was hoping that ESP would sell the locking tuners they install on some of these 1000 models, but they informed me that they don't sell parts. Too bad! :( I'll go and find something that hopefully works and fits with my guitar, because these standard tuners are just horrible to use. Those locking machines SHOULD BE included on all higher end models like the 1000 and such. :( Anyhow, thank you again!

Mr.G.

DONE!!!

First I've ordered a Sperzel set, but when I got them I realized that I would have to drill holes (and damage the guitar) to fit them, which I have NO intention of doing (and I don't even have a drill either), so I returned them and I've got a set of Groovers. Installation was a piece of cake, the original screws fit perfectly, no drilling or anything like that.

Other observations: My guitar tuners were installed very loosely by the factory (in production) and one of the screws just keep turning without getting tight and I'm not sure how to fix that, so the "quality" is not exactly super high, which was a bit of disappointment for me.

BUT, the GOOD NEWS: the first re-stringing was a JOY with these locking tuners! ESP should make them standard on ALL of their guitars, especially since these tuners are not even that expensive at all!

The guitar sounds better, cleaner. There is a definite and noticable difference after the tuner replacement. However, the high E on the 12th fret is "squeaking" like crazy. It just goes into a super-high pitch noise from the original E, no matter what I do and I'm not sure why or how to fix it.

Thanks for the info again, hopefully these locking tuners will last for a long time.

Mike B.

Getting some Grovers is definitely on my "to do" list. Even more so now that you've posted this. Not sure what's up with your high E, but the screw that keeps turning means the hole is stripped. Might swing by a hardware store and get an ever so slightly longer screw (no more than an 1/8"). 

Ani b.

You should try playing football legends a fun sports game; playing with friends will make it much more exciting. The straightforward rules of the game are to compete against other players and score as many goals as you can.

Irma D.

Merci beaucoup! I had hoped that ESP would sell the locking tuners that they install on some of these 1000 variants, but I was informed that they do not sell parts. The original fasteners are a flawless fit free games

cnc c.

CNC machining 6061 aluminum
CNC machining is the process of using computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines to create precise and complex parts out of various materials. One common material used in CNC machining is 6061 aluminum.

6061 is a popular alloy in the aerospace, automotive, and construction industries due to its high strength, good machinability, and excellent corrosion resistance. It is commonly used for manufacturing aircraft and automotive parts, bicycle frames, structural components, and more.

Angus M.

That is so great news.

adele b.

papa louie games often involve adventures where you navigate through levels filled with enemies, hazards, and collectibles. It's not just about cooking; you'll also be rescuing characters and exploring.

adele b.

Keep your guitar playing consistently with our top locking tuner picks from Fender, Schaller, Sperzel and more. Papa's Games

Mathew S.

Promoting empathy and compassion is essential in combating the stigma of using a fat sex doll. Encouraging empathy toward individuals who choose to explore their sexuality with fat sex dolls USA can foster a more inclusive and understanding society. By acknowledging that everyone's journey is unique and valid, we can create a culture of acceptance and support for diverse forms of sexual expression.

Post to Thread