wrong info about a used EC 1000

Updated
Chubb C.

so I bought the ec1000 on Tuesday with the impression(the guy at GC told me) that there was one small knick on the from of the guitar soooo $600 and a day later I receive a guitar with multiple knocks and scratches all over it and its missing a set screw for the locking bridge... IS IT WORTH paying that amount?

Pushead

According to eBay, you've paid too much.

jt76

Take it back, if you gonna a get one with some wear, GC has penty of used ones in $400 to $600 range. At $400 i would expect something that sound like what you got, at $600 I would expect one in nearly perfect shape. They can ship to your store from other stores, or you can order online and ship to your local store. You can call or have your local store manager call the store where the one you like is and ask questions about the condition of the guitar. I unbox recieved orders at the store with a salesman present. If they arrive not as described I ask for a refund for the guitar as well as the shipping.

Chubb C.

Thanks for the info! I took it back yesterday and after their fight to not return it I got my way and ending up ordering an "excellent" condition ec 1000 deluxe quilt red w/ molded hard case for less than the beat up one..

Post to Thread