ltd f 100

Updated
ltd f 100

i bought an esp ltd f-100 a while back does anyone know anything about them? i have heard of fm 100 but never just f-100.your thought please..thanks

6-String

You probably have a Sample model, 2004 was the first year for the F-100. It was offered with a flame top and see thru black finsh. As far as I know this is still true today, the F-100 has never been made as a production model in anything but the Flame Maple Top and See Thru Black finish.

Is yours Korean made?

mad son

yes it is korean made. but it is an amazing guitar it has the duncan pickups in it and for a bolt on neck it stays in perfect tune....

mad son

do you know if its worth more being a sample and do you know how many were made? just courious.i bought it off ebay in 2009 for 165.00

6-String

I think you got a really good deal on a great guitar. I have had a few of them in the shop here, I still have a silver one with some cosmetic issues but have had a few in green which were really cool. It was a flat army looking green color. Great Guitars!

Zalant

I think these may be more common than is generally believed. I saw one like the green one above here in town (Portland) at a local club show a couple of years back, and I own a red one (black cherry color) that I either bought new at Guitar Center or Musician's Friend. It's been played at a couple of live shows and the output on the pickups is great.

Nicolas F.

Hi my dad (may him rest in peace) gave me that guitar (silver) for my 12th birthday 21 years ago.. I was a huge fan of metallica and in my country colombia it was almost imposible to get one. He surely was the greatest dad ever.. I still have it and it amazes me its incredible quality in sound, how it stays in tune and looks.. Now im father of two and i hope one of them gets interest of it if reggeton doesnt get in our way.

Post to Thread