LTD M-10

Updated
LTD M-10

My LTD M-10 is made in vietnam..is it good quality?

Travis L.

something as low as a 10 series is the bottom feeder of all the lines in esp/ltd they are good beginner guitars! maybe not the best quality but they are playable!

Keith R.

The neck on the 24 fret model is awsome. If you want to upgrade the electronics and hardware, you can, but I don't think you need it. I've been playing in bands for nearly 20 years, and own 12 factory ESP'S and an additional 7 ESP partscasters. And I have used low price, highly playable LTD necks on a few of them.

Matthew M.

great beginner guitar

Shortman93

My esp LTD M-10 is made in China and I want to change the nut. Any recommendations for purchase?

Would this work ? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/nuts-saddles/proline-g-style-graphite-slotted-nut 
Im new to these stuff.

Please assist.

Pushead

That nut is a bit wide for your guitar.  The replacement nut is for a 1.75" width, and the 42mm width of the LTD is closer to 1.68 (11/16ths).

If you're not familiar with doing this type of work, (and forgive me for thinking that with a beginners guitar you probably aren't), you're probably better off having a technician or luthier replace the nut for you.  With a proper tech, you'll have a nut that fits the guitar, with slots placed correctly for your neck width, and a proper setup to go with it.

In my part of the world, a new nut would cost around $35.  It's significantly more than the $6 from Musicians Friend, but in the end, you know it's done right.

Zhalman

To be honest that would be the last change I'd do to that guitar but as others said it's great to begin with, I had worse.

And yeah, get someone who knows his stuff, you don't want to damage your guitar.

Post to Thread