Does my LTD got damage?

Updated
Daniel S.

I placed my LTD on the Guitar stand. After that, my Mother mop the floor and accidentally she push the Guitar stand and my LTD fell forward. It happens 2 times. And today, i havent tested it yet because my amp got destroyed. Do you think it damages the pickups and neck?

Thank you.

Pushead

If you don't see any cracks or obvious signs of damage, you're probably fine. 

Daniel S.

There is no crack in my LTD. The neck are still fine. But i just want to understand more clearly if the pickups are really sensitive?

vipprimo

On my non-signature guitars I'm a menace.  I bang stuff all the time.  I've dropped my first EC probably 5 times and it still sounds fine.  I would say go over like you would out of the box.  Check the tuning and make sure that stays, roll up the harmonics, flip the switches to make sure it works and then just play.  As Pushead said, if it ain't cracked then you should be good to roll.  

Matthew M.

maybe yes maybe no. depends on the way it fell on the floor.

Travis L.

should be good if you dont see anything but i dont know about the internal components...

d. smitty

They're made to be pretty solid. I imagine its alright since you don't see any outside cosmetic damage. Even if you did it'd probably still be okay. They can take a lot more abuse than you'd think. If your worried that much about it though and its happening twice a day why not just move it to another spot to avoid any further incidents.

Post to Thread