LTD Ninja 200?

Updated
LTD Ninja 200?

Hey guys, a few years ago I purchased this guitar from a eBay seller for a really cheap price, and I absolutely can't find ANY information on them whatsoever. I'm very familiar with the Ninja 600 and the Custom Shop models of this instrument, (Michael Ammot is one of my favorite guitar players.) The seller said they got them straight from ESP's warehouse, and that the model is a prototype. The box it came in looks like every other LTD box I've ever seen, and even has "Do not use for 2008" written right on the box, and if I remember correctly, thats when Michael switched to Dean. Anybody have any info on this at all? Or do I have some crazy one of a kind instrument that was showed at NAMM or some other convention then shelfed? I'll try to get some good pics of her, and the box it came in soon. Thanks guys.

espguitardude

Dave R.

That is a sample that was made when ESP was considerng releasing a 200 series version of the model (never happened). Don't have any other info on it unfortunately. Basically similar to the 600 but with bolt-on neck and ESP pickups.

Post to Thread