LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

Updated
LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

I absolutely love the EC body as it seems to compliment me the most out of all the guitars I've played over the years. However I don't dig the 24.75 inch scale length! the scale is fine for when I'm in standard and drop D but as I'm known to play in a lot lower tunings (C standard, Drop B etc.) I find if it just had that extra length the tension would be so much better. Has ESP ever made such a wonderful thing? and if not are they ever going to?!

Dominic D.

They make baritone ones, they are 27" scale. Or the ESP JK-1 which is 25.5 

Swiftybaps

yeah that's the 401B? it looks really nice but at the same time I don't know how I'd feel about a 27" 6 string personally. the closest I've seen is the Jeff Kendrick model which has the 25.5 inch scale but doesn't have 24 frets (nitpicking but it's a preference).

Dominic D.

Always the custom shop I guess. Other wise the f series guitars are 25.5, just there not ec

vipprimo

I'm going to second that.  Have it built however you like.

chrisss

LTD K-500. EC with 25.5 scale and 24 Frets. But hard to find used...

Dale T.

Try "not even slinky" Ernie ball strings. My viper plays pretty nice tuned to A sharp with these, it's also 24.75" scale. I thought it would be floppy no matter what but I'm impressed.

Swiftybaps

more of a D'addario man haha I used my old EC-50 in Drop B/A# with 12-60 and they were fantastic!

Post to Thread