Favorite LTD model

Updated
Favorite LTD model

Just curious on everyone's favorite LTD model. My favorite would be the LTD mh1000fr stblk. 

Shockers

Take you pic.  White Iron Cross may be added soon!

úlfar ú.

my personal favorite that i have tried is the kh 602 becouse it caters to my style, but my ec 50 wich i modifies with sperzel locking tuners and sd blackouts will always be close to my heart

Ryan H.

Those ec 50s can kick some ass. The esp designed pickups are really decent but then to upgrade to some blackouts makes the guitar soar I bet. Nice mods man

Marc Roca

EC-401, no doubt. Exellent value for money.

Ryan H.

Couldnt agree more. I use to have a 401 and it was great value for the money

MAChiefs

ESP LTD MH-301

I have always wanted an EC-1000 as well

Eet Fuk

My favorite model?

Definiteley the MH-1000NT STB. Many things meet there which I love: the beatuful quilted maple top, the amazing edges, the blue color, the iconic peghead, the superstrat body... whoaaaaa, nice one. My next goal is, tu buy one.  

Ryan H.

The mh series look awesome and are really comfortable to play sitting or standing up. It's definitely a workhorse guitar. 

Blazebassist13

Mine are F254(which I have) and the F255

Ryan H.

Sick color 

Iliana B.

M 330R with floyd rose in see through purple! i'm in love with this axe!

Alec M.

I'm very partial to the M and MH series. If they made an M-1000 level 7 string then I'd be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Ryan H.

Nice lol yeah a 7string m1000 would be hell. 

Matt W.

EC-1000 Deluxe, just bought (lefty) with active emg(S), see through black cherry

An absolutely awesome sounding guitar

Ryan H.

Congrats on the purchase man

Aaron W.

My favourites woud have to be the EC-1000t, or the M-1000

Sergio S.

Ltd ec 401, its like the 1000 series but less flashier, im looking forward to buy an ec 331 as backup, they are really good guitars!

vipprimo

Huh.  I thought I was the only one big on the EC series. lol

Matyi

EC 401fm rdb 
I'm gonna own mine soon! ^_^

Gear Orphanage

ESP LTD MH1000FR Snow White With Floyd Rose!

Chris Bulletrail

My absolute favorite by now is the TM-600. I´m not really a Atreyu Fan, but the guitar is really close to my dream instrument.
I think they should do another Viper model with Floyd Rose. 

Post to Thread