Favorite LTD model

Updated
Favorite LTD model

Just curious on everyone's favorite LTD model. My favorite would be the LTD mh1000fr stblk. 

Walou

EC Series ... Definitely :)
I got an LTD EC 401 VF

But I also realy like Viper models (I got a Viper 1000 vsb)

Ryan H.

Yeah ECs are bad ass. The ec 1000 Ctm looks mint. How do you like the Seymour Duncan's I'm the 401?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Shockers

I have the LTD EC 400 VF.  Full thickness, JB and 59 stock.

A real bargain!  Excellent quality, awesome sound.  Love it.

revO

Got one too. the 401 VF Lemon Drop with the DiMarzio Pickups. Had some buzzing issues with the lower E String but it's better now. I'm happy so far.

I wonder if it is possible to put a plastic cover for the pickup switch in the same color like the pickups..

Jerexan O.

EC 1000 looks awesome..

Samuel C

EC series ;) and the Iron Cross White it's the perfet guitar *_*

Ryan H.

I've been wanting to try it out. It looks awesome and I'm a sucker for ebony fingerboard lol

Jason Constantine

my EC1000 and 256, love em. Im currently looking at one of the M series for my next purchase.

Ryan H.

M1000 snow white looks great and plays amazing. I dig the maple board and black binding. So far it looks like the EC models are the favorite by most, which is reasonable since they are awesome guitars. 

Blue260

EC-400AT-Gold Top 

Now I would love to own the new E-ll ST-2 with maple neck and that brown colored flame top.

Ryan H.

Not a bad choice at all. Classy look 

Steve J.

I have a EC-1000 it feel so well made and solid.  

Ryan H.

What finish is your ec1000? 

Halvard R.

EC-series is my favourite. I have a EC-1000VB. 

I have tried other LTD-guitars, but no one felt as good as the EC-series. 

Ryan H.

I think it's crazy how well esp/ltd can make a $900 EC guitar feel like a $2000 gibson. I'm always flabbergasted when I realize ltds are so affordable. 

Derrick C.

LTD ELITE HORIZON-III FR!!!

Ryan H.

Hell yeah 

Joey Spirito

Sad that it's no longer LTD. But hey, still about the same price

Matt M.

Gotta love the F series! Such a unique shape.  I've got an old F-200 and it's probably my favourite guitar to play. 

I like the Vipers too, got a 400, but I find it a bit neck heavy.

jt76

I like this one,  it's from the late 90's 

I am partial to the modern production Ltd eclipses also 

Ryan H.

Looks like a workhorse. Awesome

Joey Spirito

MH 1000, through necks are always in my top. They just need to offer more satin finishes on the necks. Helps the shred \m/

Ryan H.

I'm not sure why they don't offer satin necks on more models. I'm also a little bummed about this years finishes on the mh's. 

Gisornator

F350 in black :D

Frank G.

I like the MH myself. Have a MH-350stbk.

I've always liked the explorer body shape as well and thinking about grabbing a Snakbyte.

brandon g.

My LTD M-302, was hard finding one in this finish and I know I've been looking for one for about 4 years now, ended up ditching a m-1000 because I liked the 302 so much, slays all my ibby's, wish LTD's were still made like these as I haven't been as pleased with some of the more recent offerings I've tried. Added some strap locks, 18v modded the emg's, blocked the bridge like I do all my floyd type guitars. (comfort thing, palm feels more at home resting on a floyd, than say a tune-o) Getting ready to swap the 81 out of the neck for a 60. After the clean up and setup was complete it has easily become my favorite guitar and not just my favorite LTD.

Brian C.

My two favorites are my EC-1000s with EMG's and TE-212.

Jamie L.

EC series! Bought an EC-1000 Black three months ago and already planning to buy another EC-1000 with a Floyd Rose. I could not imagine buying an ESP Eclipse with the LTD being such a great guitar...

Post to Thread