LTD Elite Line Discontinued

Updated
LTD Elite Line Discontinued

According to my dealer they are. As a result I put a STS-2 on Layway that I got at cost :)

RZK

Finally.

Proletariat

what do you mean finally? They didn't even make it a year

Tondog

I'm going to jump one of those MII's at cost as well. 

Bill D.

The poor economy is making all types of companies do strange things to make a buck these days.  I also find it odd that ESP decided to open a USA factory at this time, not that I'm complaining.  I just don't get it, but wish them nothing but success.

Tondog

It's all really sad too because ESP knows how to make the best of guitars but their marketing people need to be picked up and shaken a little bit about some of the decisions they're making as of late. I understand the market pressures in Asia and the weak dollar make continued business in the US difficult but manufacturing in the states right now should have officially been the LAST decision they made....especially in CA!!!! Regulations, taxes, and labor will so dimish the ESP brand in the US that it will never recover. If all they intend to do is make $200 mexi strats in the US then they've blown their chances here already.

I would have thought a Japanese owned company would have known better to do business in the US right at least until this dumbfuck is out of the whitehouse but....

load more replies (1 of 1)
Osvaldo T.

WOW! This is quite a surprise. That may explain why I found an LTD Elite Eclipse demo for $899.99

Maybe the rest of the line will go out with clearance/closeout prices.

Who knows if something is related to the ESP USA factory guitars!

Tim M.

Sure am glad I got my 2 horizon 3's before they bit it.   Its a shame.  These were amazing guitars.  I was really hoping to pick an eclipse and MII up.  Oh well.  Secondary prices will tank and Ill get them on the cheap.

Torsten

Looks to me like LTD-Elite simply became E-II.  Some dealers are indeed blowing out LTD-Elites at big discounts.  That would suck for anybody who paid E-II prices for LTD-Elites, which is where the Elites were priced at when they first came out.

Post to Thread