Help on H-201

Updated
nash41
Help, I have an LTD H-201 that I just bought. It plays nice and has decent pups. I would like some more info on it. I don't know when it was made, or what the original price was, or even what it is worth now.( It is in almost new shape, a little scuff on the back is all) It was made in Korea is all I know about it. Any info would be welcome. Thanks.
Gfunk

Pls do not post pics.

Thanks!

nash41

ok,no pics

load more replies (1 of 1)
EvolutionVII

201 bucks. That's what the inlay says.

1point8t

Lol @ these responses...

The H-201's were available in the early 2000's... I'm pretty sure they used a cheaper grade of mahogany for the bodies, veneer flame maple top, Duncan Designed pickups that are a knockoff of the JB and 59 ( I think ), and somewhat cheap hardware. They are well built guitars by all means, and are a great platform to upgrade and not worry about gigging out with. They retailed around $500 or so but they can be had cheap in the used market.

nash41

Thanks, I'm not gigging with it. I bought it for trading material because it was like new, Do have $202 in it with a gig bag so I guess I'm not over the $201 mark.
I just wanted to know a little more about it.
Would have posted a pic, but my etch-a-scetch broke years ago and Gfunk asked me not to draw one anyway.

tink91

Does anyone know where I could get mint condition orange ESp ltd H-201?

XALTEREGO

these guitars   rip

XALTEREGO

I want to know the difference  between the  LTD H-200 and the  Ltd H-201  besides being made in japan

Post to Thread