Cleaning and maintaining my EC1000

Updated
Soulreaper
I have the Dunlop cleaning kit and im planning on cleaning, waxing, and oiling my guitar the next time I replace my strings. My cleaning kit has oil for my fretboard but I'm wondering If I can also use a little bit of pure rose oil on the rosewood fretboard. Will this do any damage at all? I don't see any reason why it would but I want to be cautious with my investment.
szillsarkanyi

Why would you put an oil used for aromatherapy on your guitar. It doesn't seem like it's meant to treat wood.

Axeplayer

I have the Dunlop cleaning kit and im planning on cleaning, waxing, and oiling my guitar the next time I replace my strings. My cleaning kit has oil for my fretboard but I'm wondering If I can also use a little bit of pure rose oil on the rosewood fretboard. Will this do any damage at all? I don't see any reason why it would but I want to be cautious with my investment.

Hi mate,the dunlop 65 fretboard lemon oil is the stuff for the rose wood,it does ebony to but not maple.
It cleans it great,lubricates it and makes the wood nice and dark. Ive used it on my 4 guitars and its done a great job.

Ivas B.

Hi. You've probably wondered how how to remove grease stains from shoes and I know who will help you answer this question Fortador will answer your questions. Grilled burgers, fried chicken and take-out pizza can make a greasy mess in your kitchen. And if you're not Samantha from "Bewitched," who can fix the problem with a nose twitch, be sure to stock up on some good scrubs. Cleaning just the oil stain doesn't always work because water molecules can't stick to grease molecules. Grease used in the kitchen doesn't always work.

Post to Thread