Diamond plating an explorer

Updated
Eric C.
Hey everyone, I just bought a beat up Ltd exp pre lawsuit explorer. I want to diamond plate it in black. Does anyone know of someone that has a template for the piece on the the jH2? I seem to remember a website that had all kinds of guitars diamond plated. Does anyone know said website? Thanks Eric
NeedsMoreBlueBell

Why not see if you can get your own template made?

Explorer45

The website you're thinking of was sharp concepts, but last I heard they had gone out of business.

NeedsMoreBlueBell

The website you're thinking of was sharp concepts, but last I heard they had gone out of business.

Looks like it. Every time I click on links to their website, It brings me to some makeup website.

Eric C.

Explorer45 that was it! Thanks.
I guess i'll be making my own. I just figured that they would offer a great finished product. I'm willing to pay someone to make it look just right. To bad they went out of business.

Eric

Tondog

Check for local bike custom shops. They're always looking for short work.

Trendkill

I can copy out the diamond plating on my JH-2 for you if you need it, then post it to you?

But you'll have to change your username first :P

Bas D.

I can copy out the diamond plating on my JH-2 for you if you need it, then post it to you?

But you'll have to change your username first :P

:lol

Well, actually, if you don't mind, I would love to have a template as well!

Metalus Maximus

Hey Trendkill, I found this old post of yours. Did you ever get around to making that template?

Eric C.

Hey Dr, that would be great if you could... I must be missing the joke, why would I need to change my name though?:)
What format would you send a template in?

-Eric

mihnea

the Doc's first username here was Trendkill :) that's the joke you're missing ;)

keilo

Hey Eric

This was long time ago but wondering if you managed to find a template for it.

If you can share your experience in fitting diamon plate on LTD/EXP that would be great!

Post to Thread