LTD vs. ESP Wood

Updated
LTD vs. ESP Wood
This is pretty much a question that could only be answered by the persons out there who own both but I've been wondering about the quality difference between an LTD body and it's ESP counterpart. I would say quite obviously that and ESP body is probably looked over a bit more closely and hand finished with a little more precision than an LTD but otherwise, it's pretty much the same body right?
Geetarguy70

I have owned both and my LTD's are heavier than my ESP's and the ESP's I have are balanced a bit better at least with the Snakebytes. The LTD was a bit heavier and had a little neck dive and the ESP is light as a feather, much louder and cleaner sounding and no neck dive.

deus ex machina

Larissa Riquelme!!!!!!

Spoonylove

Mhmm

Road King

This is pretty much a question that could only be answered by the persons out there who own both but I've been wondering about the quality difference between an LTD body and it's ESP counterpart. I would say quite obviously that and ESP body is probably looked over a bit more closely and hand finished with a little more precision than an LTD but otherwise, it's pretty much the same body right?
From what I understand, they use a better piece of wood for the ESPs than for the Ltds. This should lead to better tone and less chance of warping over the years on the ESP. They probably just use scraps of wood for the low end chinese stuff, lol. It's like McNuggets: no one really knows what's in them.

Post to Thread