LTD Ec1000t/ctm

Updated
wilson<3eclipse
hey guys, I just wanna ask a few things concerning the LTD ec1000t... I currently have crazy hype for an ESP eclipse but I'm low on budget and decide to go with the LTD ec1000t/ctm... comparing to other lower end brands like Squire and Epiphone and the PRS SE... would say the LTD ec1000t/ctm would be a good replacement for the ESP Eclipse I CTM? And does it sty fairly in tune with the ESP locking tuners or should I change them to sperzel ?
iconic

If the EC-1000 is even close to My Viper 1000 deluxe, you will be more than satisfied!

deus ex machina

Comparing it to other lower-end brands like PRS SE... probably around the same quality level... which is not really a bad thing to say. :)

The LTD Deluxe series is feature-packed compared to the SE's, tho.

wilson<3eclipse

Comparing it to other lower-end brands like PRS SE... probably around the same quality level... which is not really a bad thing to say. :)

The LTD Deluxe series is feature-packed compared to the SE's, tho.

What do you mean by that? "Deluxe series is feature-packed compared to the SE's"

load more replies (1 of 1)
StaggerLee

I have one in black and it's a pretty impressive guitar. Sounds great, plays great, and looks beautiful. Only thing I'm doing to it is replacing the EMGs with some Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs. Stays in tune and weighs in at just over eight lbs.

ridner

I have major GAS for a full thickness LP shape and this is on my radar - either that or a 400 series VF model.

wilson<3eclipse

So one would rate LTD < LTD Deluxe < ESP ? (i'm excluding Edwards because they don't have a full thickness Eclipse)

Gfunk

(i'm excluding Edwards because they don't have a full thickness Eclipse)

Whah?

wilson&lt;3eclipse

Are LTD and PRS SE's and Most Korean Made guitars made in the same factory ?

deus ex machina

Are LTD and PRS SE's and Most Korean Made guitars made in the same factory ?
Not all...

Not all Korean LTD's are made in the World Factory. Many are, but not all.

There's a handful of other factories in Korea. Unsung, Peerless, Cort, Samick... all come to mind.

Matty1138

I have an Eclipse EC1000T. IT has gold ESP locking tuners, which work great. However I am not fond of gold hardware. I want to change all the hardware to black. I would like to replace the tuners with another locking set, but do not want to have to drill. Any suggestions on tuners?

Nathan S.

Sperzel EZ mounts work great! No drilling required. 

Post to Thread