Did I get a good deal

Updated
Bigeclipse
Hey all, I found an ESP LTD ec-1000 in amber sunburst with the Duncan pickups for 300 with original hardshell case.
Bigeclipse

Its in mint condition. Not sure what these go for used. there is no fret buzz. Action is nice. These are first locking tuners Ive used and they seem to hold tune pretty decently. I cant find a thing wrong with it. Played it all last night. There is no stamp on the headstock indicating its a factory blemish or 2nd.

xZYRYABx

if it plays well then most definitely yes

load more replies (1 of 1)
AWKguitarist

$300 is a good deal for any LTD1000 series!

Pushead

If it was worth $800 new 4 months ago and you got it for $300, it's quite likely stolen and the guy was trying to get rid of it quickly. I wouldn't post pictures of it, and don't tell anyone the serial number, otherwise the cops will be at your door taking it from you.

Congrats, you just lost yourself $300 to a baddie.

Bigeclipse

Not stolen. He showed me the receipt with his name on it and then his drivers license. That was the first thing I asked him. He said he lost his job and needed the money.

Murdoc

If it was worth $800 new 4 months ago and you got it for $300, it's quite likely stolen and the guy was trying to get rid of it quickly. I wouldn't post pictures of it, and don't tell anyone the serial number, otherwise the cops will be at your door taking it from you.

Congrats, you just lost yourself $300 to a baddie.

Or a crackhead just sold some of his shit for a bag of shit!

Post to Thread