MH-1000 FR Colors

Updated
machetemike
Hey guys, been lurking for a little bit, decided to make a post. I'm a beginning guitar player, seem to be picking it up very quickly and I love it so much, I can't seem to put my axe down. I recently stumbled upon the MH series and I absolutely love it. Its presence and beauty just fit me like a glove. A lot of people hate the abalone but I think its *perfect* Anyway, on to my question. I'm a little disappointed in that the FR model only comes in STBLK now, as I would love to get it in STB or the Pure White models of old. I havent been following ESP for a long while at all (though I'm loving what I see now) so I guess my question(s) is(are): How often do they introduce new colors to existing series? Is there a chance for a 2012 color change? Any advice besides ebay in finding a STB (Blue) MH-1000 FR? I'm seriously considering getting the NT version just cos its exactly what I want minus the floyd rose, and then just playing with it until I absolutely cant stand it and getting it routed for an FR.
Murdoc

Get an m300-fm and your search will be over! They come in See-Thru Black & See-Thru Black Cherry. Floyd Rose Special is the only downfall.

Post to Thread