hey, new here, and I got a mystery for you guys: M-155

Updated
ESPEngelke
Wazzup esp, I stumbled across a used LTD-M155 at GC. I played, loved it (with new pups in mind obviously lol) and so I bring it home, and I cannot find a single bit of info on the 155, except some reviews which dont help. Its a 2006 Korean model. So, does anyone on here know anything about these guitars? Specs? Stock pups? Why they aren't made anymore? Not a huge mystery I know but still... Here are some Grainy pictures I took, hope this helps
ESPEngelke

word, then why cant I find anything on the 155 though? 2006 model should have something on it right?
thats the whole point of this thread. it seems they dont exist but im sitting here on guitar rig 4 playing one right now.

1point8t

I've checked a lot of the old catalogs and can't find the 155. They might have been a special run for a big music store like Sam Ash or Guitar Center... there used to be old models like the MG-500 and MG-750 that were exclusive 'store' models.

Guitar God

I've checked a lot of the old catalogs and can't find the 155. They might have been a special run for a big music store like Sam Ash or Guitar Center... there used to be old models like the MG-500 and MG-750 that were exclusive 'store' models.
I was reading this thread and was about to say the same thing.

ESPEngelke

Thats interesting, I mean I know it's like no big deal, but its just the fact I can't out thats bugging the crap outta me!

Justinschut

Really ? 155 sounds familiar... but then again, I've also come across a couple MG750's. Didn't know those were store exclusives

ILikeMyESPs

I bought 1 new in 2000. It was a Mars Music exclusive. I doubt yours is from 2006 as Mars went out of business in 2002. Mine's gun metal blue. I don't know if they came in other colors. Basswood body, maple neck, 24 fret rosewood fret board, offset abalone inlays, 2 way truss rod, licensed Floyd, the card that came with it says the pickups are Duncan Design. They sold for $300. I bought mine on sale for $275. The year before I had also bought a M-50 from them on closeout for $160 as they were carrying the M-55 another exclusive. The strings that came on the M-155 were D'Addario .0095, .0115, .016, .024, .034, & .044.

El Hippye

I have one LTD M-155 but i can'r find any information about my guitar. 

Post to Thread