What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?

Updated
What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?
Title says it all. Thought I'd ask this since Winter NAMM is almost here.
autumn_spirit_1

esp, ibanez and all the other companys should just make a onsite computer program where ppl can design there own custom guitars, save them to the company and then they can take the info and make guitars around what we want. from what i hear on here there would be a lot of common features that would come up. lets take the guess work out of guitar building.

Geetarguy70

A guitar with a Gfunk graphic would be the shit. They should pay tribute to all the dudes out there who make Syn Gates want to cry with their talent like G. I'd buy it

Justinschut

They're so thin, you can bend the strings over the edges of the stickers all you want but they wont peel

BenRoethig

Maple fingerboard models for M-1000, M-330, and M-300

autumn_spirit_1

i really hope they put out the sc-608b in white and if possible add a emg sa single coil to the neck.

Josh in NY

i really hope they put out the sc-608b in white and if possible add a emg sa single coil to the neck.

I think doing the 3-pickup configuration would be harder to do on the 8-string, but it could definitely be done now with the 7's as EMG has the SA-7 single coil... And an SA-8X paired with a set of 808TW-X's would be really cool to see on the SC608's... We can only hope that EMG comes up with an 8-string single coil now too...

deus ex machina

A Tobaccoburst EC-1000T. :)

autumn_spirit_1

that pot looks like a soil spill lol

Murdoc

that pot looks like a soil spill lol
More like a gasoline spill onto wet pavement that gives that rainbow-like sheen.

Beto

Nothing new. I only wish I could find the ESP Formula FR-II, the snow white Horizon III and a DBSB Horizon FR-II. All of them are in the export catalog.

Justinschut

I think they both look like crap

t1mman

I'd realy like EC's with a 25-1/4 scale, flat fretboard, thin neck
(and, as usual, neck-trough and Mahogany!)

I think the only company to offer such a magnificent thing is Kramer... Might just get one if I can't get it from LTD

autumn_spirit_1

the kramers look like the EC's lol

t1mman

They do, but with 25 1/2 scale instead of the 24 3/4 the lespaul (or lespaul style, like the EC) usualy have

autumn_spirit_1

i used to have a old kramer, that thing was a beast. but that was before gibson bought them out. i wonder what there quality is now.

jsp

They're not gonna make an SRC that Stef doesn't play.

Josh in NY

They're not gonna make an SRC that Stef doesn't play.

Your right, but some of us can, do and will improvise and modify. And more wishful thinking for stuff some of us would really like to see from ESP... But then again, they're probably not gonna make the ones he does play (colors, models, ect...) anyway which sucks...

load more replies (1 of 1)
StaggerLee

A red EC-1000T/CTM with Duncan 59/JB pickups. Or a root beer color.

And those new guitars promised for 2011 to show up.

Post to Thread