M 1000

Updated
M 1000
Hey, guys. Im new to the forum. Anyway, my local ESP dealer has an '08 white M 1000 that Im hopefully getting for X Mas. They have it on sale for $639, since they've had in the store fow awhile. However, it's b stock, meaning it has a small paint flaw, but it's barely noticeable, which is another reason it's @ $639. I think this is a great deal AND this would be my 1st ESP. Just wondering what you guys think.
Dudeeemadudbomb

If it were me I would pay the extra money and get an ESP M2 over an LTD. It shouldn't be hard to find a gently used one for 800-900 dollars or less.

Murdoc

Hey, guys. Im new to the forum. Anyway, my local ESP dealer has an '08 white M 1000 that Im hopefully getting for X Mas. They have it on sale for $639, since they've had in the store fow awhile. However, it's b stock, meaning it has a small paint flaw, but it's barely noticeable, which is another reason it's @ $639. I think this is a great deal AND this would be my 1st ESP. Just wondering what you guys think.

I would get it, the 1000 series are nice. My m300 is nice, so I can imagine how pleased you'll be with that one

Guitar God

Picked it up today! Love it! Im extremely happy with it. :)

Murdoc

Picked it up today! Love it! Im extremely happy with it. :)

Post us some pics! Play it for awhile and post a review on this thread.

Congratulations!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

just upload them to photobucket or imageshack or something like that and put the direct link to the image between and

Guitar God

Thanks! I'll try to post pics as soon as I can. :D

MV-CTM

Looks sick, congrats.

Guitar God

Looks sick, congrats.
Thanks, dude!

deus ex machina

Congrats!

Explorer45

Looks great, congrats dude!

Guitar God