Intonation problem MH-1000 TOM

Updated
Sho
I'm whole heartily disappointed in this guitar and at esp. I've sent an email a week and a half ago and still no email. Strings used, stock and d'addario 10-48 The neck is adjusted properly. I do the intonation and the 12th fret is perfect on all strings. However, it's horribly sharp on the lower frets. My guessing it's a nut issue. This shouldn't of left the shop like that. Nobody wants to do the fix where I live. The closest place, that's reputable, I found willing to do the work is four hours away. I've spent a lot of my own time trying to find the problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong that I'm completely missing? If this isn't my fault, I don't think I'll be buying LTD again. If it is advanced apologies. Any ideas?
Spoonylove

Stop bitching, order some parts and work it out. Should it have left the shop that way? Probably not. Did it? Yea, so deal with it :lol

Sho

I don't see why I have to be out of pocket, because "nut work is personal preference" If it's cosmetic of course you should pay. Something that makes the guitar unplayable, should that be passed onto the player?

It's not just the issue with the guitar that angers me. ESP did nothing at all. Not even some auto response email.

What happened to attention to detail? I'd expect this from a cheap $100 squire not a $700 LTD

load more replies (1 of 1)
sirsloop

Post up a video showing it! My MH1000NT kicks ass. Maybe you should just sell it instead of whining about it.

Post to Thread