Ngd - ec1000 vb

Updated
hanspetter29
Got my new guitar delivered today, an LTD EC-1000 VB. Got to say it is a really great guitar. I've tried a few EC/Eclipse models, both Ltd's and Esp's and I couldn't be happier with my decision. What I did notice though whas that it came without an Earvana nut. Any reason they discontinued those? Also I looked at the serial number which starts with 1105..., does this mean that the guitar was built in May this year?
matti

Yeah I read they stopped using earvana nuts on the ec1k some time ago, mine did come equipped with one and was made last year.

Geetarguy70

Congrats dude! I have a lefty model of the guitar and the ebony board looks really sharp and sounds great!

cecilbag

My vb doesn't have one either and I got it in march of this year. Don't know why they stopped using it but mine sounds great and is intonated so who knows

hanspetter29

Cheers guys. It's playing like a dream and the intonation seems to be spot on so I can't really complain. ;)

Gfunk

Got my new guitar delivered today, an LTD EC-1000 VB.

I noticed there are no fucking pics in this thread.

What say you?

hanspetter29

I noticed there are no fucking pics in this thread.

What say you?

Correct, noone is allowed to look at it. Still got it's tag on

mrmetalcore13

I have an EC-1000SSB that I bought last year, and it came with the Earvana. It is one of the best guitars I have ever played. I pulled the EMG's out and replaced them with a DiMarzio D-Activator X in the bridge and a Liquifire in the neck. That guitar is mean as hell and plays like a dream lol. My other guitarist has an EC1000VB with Gibson 500T/490R pickups, and that guitar is a beast too. Grats on yours mate!

deus ex machina

Current satus: No pics, didn't happen.

Post to Thread