New Guitars & Basses For Summer & Fall 2011

Updated
New Guitars & Basses For Summer & Fall 2011
Check 'em out
Justinschut

Nothing for me there, but looking good! If I played 7 strings those V and EX's would be pretty neat. And those EC's look great as well, but not pointy enough for my taste :p

Malikon

That flat black 401 and the p90 goldtop are pretty damn sweet looking.

Michael W.

I like the new color choices on the 401s. Now they need to offer some 1000s without abalone

Gfunk

old

Monologous

Yes!! I want the sevenstring ec, ex and v please!!!!!!!! GAS!

franciscomeza11

7 string eclipse looks tempting... need to save some money

Feraledge

I like what you're thinking, I know we're in a global recession, but it'd be sick to see some more of these options with the Eclipse II or at least 1000 series.

Nitrobattery

I'd really like to see a 6 string Eclipse with a maple neck that wasn't a sig model.

IbbySRX

I really like the looks of the B-50 bass models. Great looks and sound for those on a budget.

OutlawTorn

only thing interests me is one of those ST-203's

Treater

hmm... nope.

bring back the MH-1000 model in black.
offer them also on white and maybe some other good looking colors. (matching headstocks!)
urban camo would be the shit... lol

of course without bling bling abalone bindings. and only string thru.

maybe even without inlays.

that would be brootz and the $$$!

BoatNut

I have major GAS for that goldtop EC-256P!! Does anyone know when these will be hitting stores in the US???

Sikor

I have only recently joined the 7-string club :)

I have great experience with my MH-417,
however I have never thought I'll be gasing for 8-string.
But when I saw this new H-308, yeeeha! :)

Josh in NY

I have major GAS for that goldtop EC-256P!! Does anyone know when these will be hitting stores in the US???

I'd call an ESP dealer and have them find out. I know the EC407's will be available in late October or early November, so I'll be placing my order for it in a few weeks for mine... And the price might actually be pretty good too... The EC407's MAP pricing is $699 in the US...

horizon

Who's dick has to be sucked to get a natural finish on a few guitars, damn.
Nobody is manufacturing guitars with natural finishes and i'm getting frustrated to no end by this.
Wouldn't hurt to make a few h, m, mh models like that. And i'm not talking about that quilted or flamed maple crap.

Justinschut

Who's dick has to be sucked to get a natural finish on a few guitars, damn.
Nobody is manufacturing guitars with natural finishes and i'm getting frustrated to no end by this.
Wouldn't hurt to make a few h, m, mh models like that. And i'm not talking about that quilted or flamed maple crap.

enjoy your stay

load more replies (1 of 1)
Red_Label

Love a LOT of the new offerings. Kind of thought I was done collecting ECs with the recent purchase of a Gus G... but some of these new colors are SWEET! And the 7 and 8 strings have got me GASing as well. Mmmm...

nd1377

Nice guitars coming. The flamed red is nice.

Duellist

Ordered the H-1001fm in see thru black. Can't wait for it!

Bas D.

Ordered the H-1001fm in see thru black. Can't wait for it!

sweet! Make sure you do a NGD Thread when you get it! :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread