Slayer Reign in Blood,,,

Updated
DB-VII
Im thinking about buying one. I played one yesterday at the shop I go to and its really pretty nice. Its nicely made, sounds tight and it over all is pretty sweet... Ill keep ya posted!
brandono61cr

fuck i want one of those so bad but considering i bought a hanneman like two months ago i really should lay off

DB-VII

fuck i want one of those so bad but considering i bought a hanneman like two months ago i really should lay off

I know! I just bought an eclipse not too long ago. I think I'm gonna do it tho. Its bad but ya only live once...

I also prefer sting thru...... it would make a great collectors item just as is, neck and headstock are awesome

HAY YAH

they are a cool guitar, still wish they at least had a kahler on them

brandono61cr

this

Jon A.

Buy it.

Then post pics. =)

DB-VII

I caved and bought it, i called him today and he put it in the case, I pick it up wed and will post pics...

Powerslave

These are cool and all, but honestly a reign in blood guitar should have been made by bc rich.

brandono61cr

^probably true

^^
Congrats post a shit ton of pics =D

hopefully my next purchase will ether be a NT-II or an S&Key (if i can find one lol)

EvolutionVII

Why get an overpriced paintbrushed M100?
Rip off.

Murdoc

Why get an overpriced paintbrushed M100?
Rip off.
Dude loves Slayer, it is a collectors edition. I personally do not like Slayer, but I can understand where he is coming from, all I have to do is imagine my g.a.s. for say, a Marty Friedman limited edition instrument.

load more replies (1 of 1)
EvolutionVII

Yo I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but isn't 800$ for a flat top, bolt on, alder body stop tail (which is cheaper than a trem) guitar a bit too much?

jaymerfortune

Yo I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but isn't 800$ for a flat top, bolt on, alder body stop tail (which is cheaper than a trem) guitar a bit too much?

a friend of mine bought one from DCGL and he just got it 2 days ago and it plays and sounds amazing actually, i would say that the quality of the guitar is in between the ltd deluxe series and the esp standard series honestly. its a really solid guitar and you can tell that they used some pretty high quality ebony for the fretboard wood. hopefully my buddy is goung to sell it to me, he's thinking about because I definetly like the guitar alot more than he does so hopefully i'll be able to snag it from him for a good price. the best way that i can explain what it plays like is by comparing it to a USA made jackson dinky but with a strings thru TOM bridge instead of a floyd trem, my 98 ESP hanneman that i have is definetly a better guitar but this reign in blood LTD is a damn good guitar, it's alot better than i thought it would be, if he ends up selling it to me i might just end having it be a "wall hanger" instead of playing it but if i do end up wanting to put it into my gear that i play then i'll most likely pop out the hideous "SLAYER" inlay that runs down the 12th 13th 14th and 15th frets and fill it in so its not visible anymore, that is the one thing i don't like about the guitar is that big slayer inlay, the rest of the guitar looks great.

brandono61cr

this

EvolutionVII

I guess it was an ironic joke.

DB-VII

Would've been killer set thru, def agree. Thanks.

octopus

great axe dude! those pics look way better than the stock photos.

DragonMF

Great guitar!

cecilbag

I agree the pics in this thread make the guitar look way better than the stock photo I've seen. Sweet guitar I do wonder why they didn't throw the esp locking tuners on it though

Jon A.

aawwww yeah

was waiting to see some pics of this

looks killer, especially the fretboard

DB-VII

Thanks guys I appreciate it, it def is nice for the price, the fret board and headstock are my favorite parts, and I agree black hardware and locking tuners would be sweet, I guess I could always add them....

Post to Thread