Phoenix-200 pickguard swap?

Updated
BennRa
Hey everyone, I just picked up a Phoenix 200 in black (digging it so far) and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would like to swap a white pickguard for a black one? Maybe someone has a white Phoenix that they would like to make all white? Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can obtain a black one, that would be great too. Thanks, Ben
t_guns

Hey, sorry I don't have a pickguard to trade you, but I was wondering how you were liking the guitar?

I haven't been able to find anything on it on any forums except for your post.
Just wanting to hear what players thought about it!

Thanks

BennRa

I really like it so far... got it set up. I thought I would hate the pickups and was planning on swapping them out for some Lace Hemis... but I am not hating them at moment. They seem to be kinda bright... not a ton of balls... but thats not a bad thing necessarily.

I am going to wait until I am able to crank it at full volume before I give it a final judgement...

I was able to find a place that can get ESP parts and the black pickguard is on the way

Thanks.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BennRa

I am back... and I am still looking for a black Phoenix pickguard. The place that I have been dealing with Guitar Parts Depot, was not able to get me one. They deal in ESP/LTD parts, but for some reason they are not able to get a hold of one of these for me.

So I am still looking for a swap. Otherwise, I need to shell out a few bucks to have one custom cut.

Thanks,

BennRa

Bump

BennRa

Bump again...

Post to Thread