Mahogany neck?

Updated
ChadT
Are there any models other than the EC series which have a mahogany, rather than maple neck? I played an EC-1000 for the first time and it had great playability and tone, but I was wondering if there are any double cutaway and/or 25.5" scale models that have a mahogany neck? I like a maple neck with an alder body, but maple neck + mahogany body seems to have a sort of weird tone which is a little fizzy and boomy, especially if it's neck-thru body. Maybe I should just go with the EC-1000FR because it has the trem, EMG pups, and Les Paul tone. Speaking of that model, does anyone know if they are going to offer it in other color options? The black with flame maple top looks nice, but if I like it a lot, I will eventually want a second one for alternate tunings in a different color and would have to go with a non trem model.
Beaten Beyond

Nice user name. :)

jsp

Off the top of my head, the JD-600 and the Vipers.

Borked Bob

Off the top of my head, the JD-600 and the Vipers.

Vipers are 24.75 scale

loversmoon

+1 on the Jd 600. ebony fretboard, 85/81 pups. 85 in bridge which is a good tone actually. and nice black flame top

Murdoc

The EC-1000 is a 24 3/4" scale I believe. If you're looking for a 25 1/2" with double cutaway and a mahogany neck I suggest the M-300 FM it is a neck-through and very nice.

slovakzombiehero

There was that one sig model Viper that was 25.5 scale, I forget who it was and my coffee hasn't hit me yet so I don't care enough to search for it. :lol

jsp

Matt Devries?

Borked Bob

Matt Devries?

Makes sense. I dont care too much for the Sig modules.

slovakzombiehero

Matt Devries?

yeah that one.

Post to Thread