Esp Ltd Kh-203?

Updated
HammettFan'95
I am thinking of buying a used LTD KH-203 and upgrading with EMG-81's and OFR. I already have a 503, but I prefer bolt-on instead of neck-thru. Are they good guitars (the 203's)?
SpicyPickles

Save for a used KH-602. By the time you finish getting the EMGs and OFR and getting them installed and setup it would cost around the same, plus the 602 will have better choice woods, attention to detail, etc...

mbm88

Well if you like a bolt on... I'm sure it is. I had a 202 and it was a solid guitar. Another bolt on possibility for you is the RG350DX I have for sale :)
You could always swap the 203 and 503 pickups/hardware if you really prefer bolty guitars...

Judas

I think he is talking about the Eclipse body guys. I have no experience with that guitar so I can't help sorry.

brandono61cr

there is a 603 on CL near me for 600 , where are you ?

HammettFan'95

I'm in Houston, Texas but I don't really like neck-thru. Bolt-on is more easy for me to solo on. I don't know why, it's just that neck-thru feels weird to me.

brandono61cr

yeah it's all preference, i dig neckthru but im GAS like none other for a bolty (of any thing lol )

HammettFan'95

I started out on a bolt-on, my uncle's Fender Roadhouse Strat. Then I went on to a Gibson SG which was perfect at the time because I was only 10, and short. Then I grew to my Les Paul I still have. But then I knew that bolt-on was my type, so I went through a Jackson RR-3 and a few others till I found my KH-2 bolty which now has a mummy graphic on it. The reason I want to get a KH-203 is because I'm gonna use it as my main guitar (after I get the hardware switched and get the spider/sig/logo applied). Then I am gonna use my 503 as a replica of Kirk's spider.

Post to Thread