Ltd Mh-417

Updated
BlackStar101
Just purchased this guitar after some research and demoing some 7 string schecter models. I figured the LTD would be similar in style, and probably a little better since the 7 strings I tried were bolt-on necks. Has anyone played one of these? I'm hoping to get this delivered some time this week. Let me know if there are any other 7 string LTD lovers out there.
rumblebox

i just bought an mh-350nt and love it. the 417 is next on my list.

brandono61cr

yeah i had the chance to play this one at GC killer guitar.

there is just something that annoys me about a 7th string tho...

BlackStar101

I've only recently developed an interest in the 7 string guitar. I like it because it's very easy to manage lower tunings, and it will be great to try something new. I have 2 other 6 strings. Time to try something new! I'll post pics when it arrives. Now I have to contact Sperzel to see if they'll sell me 7 tuners instead of 6...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Feraledge

I've got one that will be here Monday, been pretty eager to get it.
Sperzel is super easy to deal with btw. I needed 2 tuners before and they were $10 each shipped, got them like a day later.

BlackStar101

I plan on putting green anodized sperzels on this beast. I think it will look great with some green sperzels, and possibly black hardware instead of the black nickel hardware.

diadorastriker

Cool. i use a h-1007 this one is next on my list. HNGD!!!
IMO needs green dimarzios.

BlackStar101

i put green dimarzios on my last guitar. I like the active Pickups for the 7 string tone. Wish EMG made different colored plastic pickup covers...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread