Show me your modified ESP/LTD guitars/basses.

Updated
Mr. Wicked
I don't mean just pickups. I'm talking hardware or even finish. Would you even modify an ESP or just a LTD?
Dan H.

Guitar Village has an ESP Eclipse modded to look like an iron cross for £1575

It might look terrible but no pics are up yet. Maybe not being able to see it is a good thing.

LINK

Borked Bob

Guitar Village has an ESP Eclipse modded to look like an iron cross for £1575

It might look terrible but no pics are up yet. Maybe not being able to see it is a good thing.

LINK
Meh, has chrome/black nickel hardware

Geetarguy70

This is an LTD Arrowhead Neck V from late 90's I got on Ebay. I put the EMG's in it, bone nut, sprezels etc and had it custom painted and it is now my lefty JH-1 from a distance it looks like the real deal

DUKE

Hawt!!!!

Metaldude

how did u "darkened" the fretboard ?

Tondog

REALLY nice work Explorer 11

Bas D.

REALLY nice work Explorer 11

Thanks Tondog! :D

Metaldude

looks cool man ! no im not , im happy with all my guitars necks and fretboards , for me the neck is one of the most important parts of the guitar . maybe THE most important .

u did it really well i gotta say ! does it make any difference in playing or feeling now ?

Bas D.

looks cool man ! no im not , im happy with all my guitars necks and fretboards , for me the neck is one of the most important parts of the guitar . maybe THE most important .

u did it really well i gotta say ! does it make any difference in playing or feeling now ?

No, not a difference at all! Was a little worried about that, but fortunatly it still plays and feels the same! :D
I also heard some stories that the dye would come off after a while, and you'd get black fingertips from it. That's not the case with my necks :) I first tried it on my Yamaha, to see how it would turn out, and then to my EXP.
I'm very happy with the end result, and would do it again for sure! :D

Thanks man!

MV-CTM

Nice job on the spray job, looks good.

Metaldude

it turns out u r not a "strat guy " ?! loool

anyways u did a great job !! I like the result !
what brass block did u put in ?
the FR one ?

Scott M.

it turns out u r not a "strat guy " ?! loool

anyways u did a great job !! I like the result !
what brass block did u put in ?
the FR one ?

Thanks. Ya, it was a nice guitar for what it is but I kept putting $$ into it hoping to fall in love with it and it never happened. Thankfully I traded it before splurging for a OFR! Ya, the sustain block was the FR fat brass 37mm block...actually made a noticeable difference.

load more replies (1 of 1)
MV-CTM

Sick paint job, that's what the grynch would have looked like if it wasn't completely fucking awful.

neonard m.

casket56, can you post more pictures of your Viper. I absolutely love it. It give me seriously GAS. Thanks for sharing.

Post to Thread