The V200?

Updated
Nyghtbringer
Hey guys, I've been thinking about buying the V200 for a while, since it's affordable and I like how it looks. I've looked around the board for a while looking for reviews and stuff but couldn't find any, no answers that said "No, it's a bad guitar because..." or "Yes because" etc So if anyone has the guitar or has used it, I'd appreciate sharing what you think of it :)
Velt017

It's a meh guitar. I don't know what your skill level or play style is, but I'd keep an eye out for a V-500 on Craigslist or ebay. Used you can probably grab them for what the V-200 goes for new.

Nothing against basswood or bolt-ons, but the V-500 is just of much higher quality.

Nyghtbringer

Thanks for your input :)

1point8t

I had the DV200 (Mustaine sig) that became the V200... for what it was worth, it was a nice guitar. Didn't feel super cheap, fretwork was decent and played well, even the Duncan Designed pickups sounded good. But like the other poster suggested, hold out for a 500 series, you'll be much happier in the end.

DUKE

If you're gonna try to score a V-200, try to keep an eye out for a used older version of the V-200 (lawsuit model). If you like the newer shaped V, do what Velt says and check out a used V-500 since it is higher quality. Good luck!

Nyghtbringer

Cheers guys :)

Post to Thread