Esp Ltd Ph-600 Mg

Updated
diggy
Hello, Im new here. Just bought a MH-1000 and am now a converted ESP user. Or I guess you could call me a recovering Kramer user. Anyway..... Does anyone here know when the ESP LTD PH-600 MG Page Hamilton model will be released? Thanks
MyApocalypse

It's already available.

diggy

Really, ive been searching the web and all I can find is the old one. The silver one. I saw on here that a member sold their magenta one. That is what im looking for. Do you know a link to a site that has them?

DUKE

If you have a local ESP dealer in your town, talk to them. They might be able to help you out a lot more.

diggy

Yeah I prefer to deal online though because they are normally cheaper and I can skip the tax that way. Most places have free shipping and return shipping as well. Local dealers will give you more of a hassel. At least that been my experience.

load more replies (1 of 1)
creativename11

Someone selling one here with all black hardware and EMG upgrades. Check the spam thread hes selling it really cheap for what he got it. He even put a OFR.

diggy

yeah i saw that one, it sold on ebay already.

MyApocalypse

You gotta talk to your local dealer, or sit and wait for the eBay stores to start selling em I guess.

Post to Thread