KH-602 help!!!

Updated
xZYRYABx
First post here....woohoooo!!!! I just got a used KH-602 w/ serial number W08XXXXX for 600 bucks delivered off of ebay...... thought it was too good to be true, but when it arrived it was in the original ESP box it came in and the serial numbers matched up between the box and the guitar, MINT condition (just as advertised), not a single scratch, great neck....the axe is beautiful and looks like a 100% legit LTD....only thing that made me suspicious is that the headstock is missing the KH signature. I looked all over the web and even got my hands on the older ESP catalogues, and all the KH-602s I could find had the signature on the headstock. The only ones without were the older models (which still used the ESP truss-rod cover) and the 202's....but this is definitely a neck-through so it cant be a 202 and the serial number indicates made in 2008....so whats going on?!!! Is it legit or not?!!! Thanx dudes! NJ
Mark K.

congrats with you NGD!!!
you might want to post detailed pics of your kh-602 from body to headstock... there are a lot of guys who know every detail from a lot of esp and ltd guitars...they should be able to help you out!

Dilzdo21

its legit , it came out practically this year so maybe the new ones dont have the sig anymore ?

and it looks like the inlays are plastic and the model inlay is fake mother of pearl , theres no abalone

sk3tch3dx

looks good, for 6 bills you got a great deal

Paul 777

+1 Legit.

Great Find.

Here's a stock piccy of a KH-602 with no sig on headstock. Shearer is God....

load more replies (1 of 1)
DUKE

EMG 81- EMG is in silver

EMG 60- EMG is in grey

xZYRYABx

yes....bump.....but nobody knows if it is considered an 08 or 09 model?
and yes....noob!!
;-)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread