7 String Models

Updated
Wrathofkala
I am looking for a standard 7 string similar to the MH-1000FR. Has anyone heard any plans for this from ESP? Are their currently any 7 string models you would recommend even older models that are still around?
SixFlames

The only ones I know ov right now would be The Hex-7, the Viper-417, and what ever the SC series has.
There's also that Horizon NT-7 coming out soon.. It's Full ESP.

I'm actually getting the Hex-7 next month. I was going to get the Viper 417, but then Hex-7 was announced. And I do want the NT-7, but that will be really expensive...

Wrathofkala

I like the look of the Hex but I am not too sure about the symbols. I try to stay away from pagan type stuff lol. I may wait for the NT version. Thanks man!

SixFlames

I like the look of the Hex but I am not too sure about the symbols. I try to stay away from pagan type stuff lol. I may wait for the NT version. Thanks man!

The symbol is Behemoth's logo.

The only problem I think I will have with the Hex-7 would be the fret Cut off in the higher register. I mean, Look at it, it ends at the 18th fret. wtf.

Wrathofkala

Yeah, I think that's wack. The Alexi model cut-off is pefect except only 6 strings hehe.

Gfunk

WTFs a "fret cut off"?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mr Walley

Do you really play on the 22nd-24th fret on the E A & D strings?

SixFlames

I do on the high E
not often though

also, I meant to included the world "access" where appropriate in my previous posts.

Post to Thread