What LTD models should ESP bring back?

Updated
rudygeorge
What LTD models should ESP bring back? I think that they should bring back the LTD H-1000 with the cockstock but without the abalone binding.
Thrasher

Old deluxe models without abalone and old V:s and Explorers.

OutlawTorn

Old Vs yes
Explorers will never happen (well in the US atleast :( )

Matching Headstocks on Vipers....well all guitars
Beating a dead horse but.... Cockstocks

Haakenstad

V-200

smally13

^ +1 Love my v-200, would like it to have a playmate.

load more replies (1 of 1)
creativename11

LTD viper SW w/ matching headstock fuck black headstocks

SixFlames

I actually want one ov those EX series guitars with the metal plate as a finish
except with 24 frets.

emg32

I personally think ESP offers way to many Ltd.s as it is, at least in the USA. If anything they need to offer more ESP Standard models and cut back on the Ltd.s and Signature guitars. Hell, 90% of what they offer in the USA is Ltd.s and Sigs.

chevie011

M-302

DUKE

This.

Korean-made 200, 300, and 400 series. :p

This.

M-302

And this. Especially the M-302 with the natural finish.

chevie011

I had an M-302 in the natural finish. Still kicking myself for selling it.

MV-CTM

RS-200, bevels on the Vs (although not a huge issue)

SixFlames

Korean made LTDs

Velt017

Korean made LTDs

Korean prices went up like 75% this year. Korean made instruments would be unaffordable.

5150-Viper

ESP LTD MV-300 and M-302

jsp

I wouldn't mind seeing the black MH-1000 with pearloid binding, natural M-302, and the old H-300's make a comeback.

jus10

I'd like to see a viper with a trem, not that I'd ever buy it xD

Curt Daddy

RS-200 and they should make a fucking RS-400 too!

and they should have pearloid binding on ALL 1000 series guitars, except for the black EC1000, that should have black pearloid binding. :hat

reaperofnothing

RS-200 and they should make a fucking RS-400 too!

yes! maybe even a standard RS

blistered earth

the mg series

StevePooch

I'm probably the only person on here that thinks this, but they should bring back the LTD Ultra-200. I haven't seen too much love for the Ultratones on these boards, but I can't get enough of the LTD ones. I agree that the ESP versions aren't too great because of the mini-hums and 5-way switch on the top horn, but I love the LTD's with the hum/hum setup and 3-way toggle. They're hard to find since they were only made from 96-98. I got 2 black ones and 2 white ones. Still trying to find one in 3-tone sunburst. I had one of my black ones out on tour for some shows my old band did with Marc Rizzo (Soulfly, Cavalera Conspiracy, ex-ill nino), and a few people thought I was playing the JP-600 (the out of production ultratone sig from ill nino's guitarist), other than that they always went over pretty well cuz they're not that common.

blistered earth

didnt logan mader and jardel paisanten have siggies of those

Prog Master

They should put all the 7 strings back in production

ESP LTD H-107 (With 24 Frets/Fixed Bridge/Round Headstock/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD H-207 (24 Frets/Floyd Rose Bridge/Seymour Duncan Phase One Blackouts and of course Round Headstock/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD MH-107 (24 Frets/Fixed Bridge/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD MH-207 (24 Frets/Floyd Rose Bridge/Seymour Duncan Phase One Blackouts/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD MH-307 (24 Frets/Floyd Rose Bridge/Seymour Duncan Phase Two Blackouts/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD M-107 (This time with 24 Frets!/Black Hardwhare And still the Fixed Bridge!!)

ESP LTD M-207 (24 Frets/Floyd Rose Bridge/Seymour Duncan Phase One Blackouts/Black Hardwhare!)

ESP LTD M-307 (24 Frets/Floyd Rose Bridge/Seymour Duncan Phase Two Blackouts/Black Hardwhare!)

Post to Thread