Mh-400nt Pics

Updated
customESP
As Musicians Friend had a wacky photo of the MH-400NT on their website does anyone have any firsthand pics of this model? Thanks in advance :) I'll post some when I get mine on Friday.
Tu Krazy

I look forward to the pictures.

customESP

I look forward to the pictures.

You and me both... mine will be in person though :) then the wife is gonna kill me... my GAS gets me in sooooooooo much trouble lol.

Tu Krazy

I'm to young to be married. My birthday is in a few days and I told my parents a few guitars that I wanted. I will be thankful for what ever I get because I know things are tight money wise.

customESP

I'm to young to be married. My birthday is in a few days and I told my parents a few guitars that I wanted. I will be thankful for what ever I get because I know things are tight money wise.

Want some advice little guy/gal? Whatever guitar your parents buy you... rock the shit out of it... When your buds are out getting drunk for the first time or doing other childish acts keep playing and write some kick ass tunes so the elders here can live vicariously through you!

Tu Krazy

I don't want to ever get drunk. My Mom siad that it kills brain cells.

customESP

I don't want to ever get drunk. My Mom siad that it kills brain cells.

Just an example my young friend... I'm sure your Mom indulges in a glass of wine now and then... and there is nothing wrong with that ;)

WHERE ARE THE MH-400NT OWNERS?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Tu Krazy

People aren't very helpful here are they? My Mom doesn't ever drink. My Dad doesn't allow alcohol in the house.

deftoneskidd

... had to take this down.. don't want anyone upset :-P

Tu Krazy

That's really nice. You should get it in tomorrow right?

Velt017

its not quite that dark in bright light. With a reflection all the 400 flamed maples are kind of purple-ey. In the dim light though they are very very dark.

The new ones have a grey tint to them (the 401 series) where as the older ones (400 series) have more of a purple tint to them. Its still black, for sure, just not the same... if that makes any sense.

deftoneskidd

its not quite that dark in bright light. With a reflection all the 400 flamed maples are kind of purple-ey. In the dim light though they are very very dark.

The new ones have a grey tint to them (the 401 series) where as the older ones (400 series) have more of a purple tint to them. Its still black, for sure, just not the same... if that makes any sense.

that was shot under 3000 watts of light ;) and it's a 401QMNT model..

Stratovar1us

Which year is that ltd? 400 ? 401? havent seen a model which is that much black and it looks really nice.

Stratovar1us

It looks nice but how is the quality of the newer models? They are now made in indonesia i think instead of korea.

Post to Thread