MH-400NT Deal over in hours...

Updated
customESP
Hello all... Seems as though quite a few others jumped all over Friday night through early Saturday mornings deal at Musicians Friend. They dropped the price significantly on the MH-400NT to $499!!! I like many others made this item sell out in hours. For me it was the fact that the guitar comes with an EMG 81 and 85 (retail @ $220) set thru, no abalone, grover tuners and its not made in Indonesia! The Korean guitars IMHO are constructed so much better and unfortunately only deluxe and 600 series signatures are made there still. If you can get a hold of a 400 series for a great price pick it up now! Many retailers are dumping their 400 stock in favor of the new 401's but if your an educated buyer you have just been dealt a double wammy in your favor... lower price and higher quality!
5150-Viper

ya i was lookin at that as well as the viper 400 at $399.. that deal has been going on for quite sometime however

customESP

ya i was lookin at that as well as the viper 400 at $399.. that deal has been going on for quite sometime however

Where at?

Borked Bob

i saw a ec-400 for 600 dollars...

Post to Thread